Saturday 10 January 2015

My First Letter


So, over the Christmas period I decided to use my love of words to inject happiness and positive thoughts into the lives of other people. I left this letter on a train hoping someone in need would find it. Happiness is so important to me and if I am lucky enough to be able to influence other people and their moods then I will do all I can. My aim for this Gap Year is to write many letters and leave them in random places for lots of different people to find and pass on. Making other people happy is honestly one of my favourite things to do; if you know someone who needs a boost a short letter will impact them in more ways than you'll ever know.
Although I have stressed the importance of taking every opportunity to make other people happy you also need to ensure that you stay happy. Do things that feed your soul and make you feel alive. Your sincere smile will improve many days without you knowing.

Smile always,
O x

o

No comments:

Post a Comment